It's Sugar Skull
Dia de los Muertos
("Day of the Dead") is a joyful tradition
of honoring ancestors.
has all the makings for your November "Los Muertos"
altar: skull molds, papel picado, votives, santos, cards,
sage, rosaries, frankincense, icons, cookie cutters,
(2 piece, front and back)
4' high x 3.2" wide x 3.7" deep
favorite! Easiest for children to make)
(2 faces, flat back)
3.2" h x 2.2" w x 1.5" thick
strings of brightly cut vinyl for indoor or
String of flags 13' long
How to make sugar skulls:
1. Mix 5
cups sugar with 5 tsp Meringue Powder.
2. Sprinkle with 5 tsp water and mix well with your
hands, until all the sugar is moistened and feels
like "beach sand".
3. Cut out the individual skull molds, leaving 1"
margin around the edge of each skull.
4. Pack the sugar mixture firmly into the molds, scrape
off the excess to make the back side flat.
5. Hold a small piece of cardboard against the mold,
invert and carefully set down on a table.
6. Lift the mold off the sugar skull. Repeat
to make more.
7. Leave out to dry overnight.
Choose from our collection
of whimsical figurines.
ALSO! always poplular mini papel,
2" X 3" flags
36" long paper
$ 6.95 per string